St. Mary’s Catholic Church Strategic Plan:
Each strategy area has a liaison on the Parish Pastoral Council who is responsible for ensuring steady progress toward the defined goals, and who will work with existing and new committees to implement the plan.
- Outlines 12 strategy areas with defined goals
- Will guide our Parish through the next 5 years
- Is the product of extensive analysis, discernment, and discussion
- Was developed based on the unique characteristics of St. Mary’s and its extraordinary parishioners
- Will be used as a tool to help our Parish community continue to thrive
The success of the Strategic Plan depends on your participation as a parishioner!
There are many opportunities for your involvement.
To find out more about each strategy area, use the Section Navigation links on the right. Choose the area that interests you most, and send us an email to let us know where you can help..
Click here to view the entire document.
- Support of Our Clergy
- Administration & Organization
- Lifelong Spiritual Development
- Fiscal Management & Responsibility
- Human Resources
- Liturgy & Doctrine
- Building & Facilities
- Strategic Planning
(Approved and adopted by Father James M. Arsenault and the 2005-2006 St. Mary’s Parish Pastoral Council, June 2006.)